IRONMAN 2020 TRAINING CAMP
Ironman and Long Distance Training Camp - February 2020
Date of Camp: February 05th to February 09th (2020)
Head Coach: Nick Croft
This camp is ideal for anyone wishing to get an insight into the world of Ironman Training. If your new to the longer distance, planning to step up from Half Ironman or just wanting a weeks training challenge this is the chance to totally immerse yourself into the training zone. The Camp location of Noosa Heads provides one of the best training environments anywhere in the world. Quiet country roads over rolling terrain for riding, unlimited running trails in National Park or Forest setting and the clear warm waters of Laguna Bay for open water swimming.
Our Staff are champion age group athletes in their own right. Headed by Coach Nick Croft – Triathlon Australia Ironman Coach of the year 2005 and the the owner of a sub 8.30 Ironman from his professional days. Nick has been coaching since 1996 and worked with professional and age group athletes to get them prepared for Ironman events world wide. His athletes have won podiums in the Hawaii Ironman, won age groups at Ironman Australia and events worldwide.
As part of your package for the 2020 Ironman/Long distance camp you have the opportunity to end the camp with a practice half ironman over the famous Noosa Triathlon Course covering 1.9km swim 90km bike and 21.1 km run. This is a great way to finish of the five days of training and test your race day strategies and nutrition plan.
Want to improve your triathlon experience?
Want to improve? To find out more about how Multisport Consultants can help improve your race splits with a specific training program > click here, or if you feel you may require a more personalised training program, contact Multisport Consultants for more details.
Ironman Camp Inclusions
- Multi Sport Consultants Team Bike Jersey
- Carb & electrolyte nutrition support for duration of camp
- 5 Meals plus snacks throughout the camp
- Bike emphasis training for the 5 days
- Vehicular support with spares / nutrition on rides during camp
- Bike Shop and mechanic support throughout the camp
- Basic road side bike maintenance
- Option to swim, bike & run each day
- Optional Massage throughout the camp
- Yoga for triathletes recovery session
- Mental Training – how to train your mind to help you during the race
- Nutrition Clinic for Ironman the athlete covering everyday life, training, recovery and race day
- Body maintenance for triathletes with Triathlon orientated Leading Physiotherapist
- Discuss your training and race goals with some of Australia’s leading Ironman athletes who will join the camp on select days / evenings throughout the camp.
- Trial Demo products including race wheels, running shoes and wetsuits with big discounts worked in for a purchase of these products during the camp
- Discounts at select multisport stores
- Random Draw prizes
Ironman Camp Packages
- Day Camp – inc all camp activities / meals but no accommodation – $1195 AUD
- Accommodation Package – Bella Casa Noosa Heads
- Bella Casa Noosa – Stylish, contemporary and beautifully appointed self contained apartments nestled in the heart of exclusive Hastings Street, with it’s stylish boutiques and alfresco dining. Adjacent to the beautiful Main Beach and Noosa National Park. Situated across the road from the Noosa Heads Lions Park – Transition area of the Noosa triathlon and meeting point for most camp activities.
> Click here for further information about the resort
- Accommodation # 4 (3-4 share / 2 bedroom) – $1750 AUD
- Accommodation # 5 (twin share / 2 bedroom) – $1850 AUD
- Accommodation # 6 (single) – $2150 AUD
For a full Camp Itinerary/Daily Schedule email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation Policy – Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the camp/clinic start date will be refunded 50% of the registration fee paid. No refunds for cancellations less than 30 days prior to the camp/clinic start date. Transfers to another camp/clinic in the same year are allowed for a fee of $75 provided the transfer is made at least 30 days or more prior to the camp/clinic start date. No transfers less than 30 days prior to the camp/clinic start date. No exceptions.
Latest news from Multisport Consultants
MSC crew Racing over the weekend just gone over 5 different events - In 70.3 Western Sydney – P
Quite a big weekend of racing for MSC athletes just passed as we hit December In Canberra at the
Perfect morning for a ride. Last TT for 2019 and a good showing for it. Mark Preston was fastest tod